In attending to client instructions, the Firm will assess the brief and advise on the law, therein indicating the likelihood of success in our courts and the time it may take to conclude. Where the need is evident, we indicate the suitability of alternative dispute resolution where a trial in ordinary courts will be expensive, cause delay, infringe on privacy or is considered unsuitable.
It is the resolve of the Firm to keep its clients informed of the progress made in the execution of instructions. This is done periodically based on the nature of the brief.
- Development bank of kenya ltd
- Oriental commercial bank
- National hospital insurance fund (nhif)
- British american insurance company of (k) ltd (britak)
- Independent electoral and boundaries commission(iebc)
- Kenya plant health inspectorate service (kephis)
- Airtel networks kenya ltd (airtel)
- Pest control products board (pcpb)
- Commission for the implementation of the constitution
- New kenya co-operative creameries (new kcc)
- National housing corporation
- National oil corporation (nock)
- Eastmart supermarket.
- Kenya suga board.
- Brand kenya board.
- Uap insurance co. Ltd.
- Many individuals.